Detroit, MI 48207
- Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon.-Fri.; Restaurant 4 p.m.-midnight Tues.-Fri., 3 p.m.-1:30 a.m. Sat.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, and Chicken
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Alcohol: Beer
- Admission Price: 4 p.m.-midnight T
- Music Style: Blues, Hip Hop, Jazz, and Rock
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Located in the heart of Detroit's Rivertown district, this 18,000 square-foot, reconditioned factory building turns out award winning German-style lager and specialty ale's like Atwater Voodoo Vator (black and sweet), Atwater Vanilla Java Porter (chocolate malt, vanilla and java beans) and Atwater Hell (a Munich-style lager brewed with malts from Germany). Tune in for live bands Wednesdays and Saturdays.