Detroit, MI 48219
- Hours: 11:30 a.m.-2 a.m. Mon.-Fri., 1 p.m.-2 a.m. Sat., 7 p.m.-2 a.m. Sun.
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Admission Price: $10 after 7 p.m.
- Music Style: Techno, Top 40, Dance, Hip Hop, Pop, Rhythm & Blues, Rock, and Classic Rock
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Women dance around a martini glass that is raised from the stage and features dancers on motorcycles that drop from ceilings. Penthouse Club, which is affiliated with the magazine, made its foray into Detroit earlier this year. Young professionals are the target audience and collared shirts or business casual attire is required. Eight plasma TVs along with skybox and VIP private dance rooms are available in the 203 capacity club. There are between 15 and 30 female entertainers on the day shift and between 20 and 30 on the night shift.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews
- Bar Style
- Mature Audience, Cigar, and Dance
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene
- Noise Level
- Internet Access
- Free Wireless
- Takeout/Carryout, VIP, Dancing, Entertainment, Live Performances, Online Menu, Partial Nudity Allowed, and People Watching
- Cross Streets
- Eight Mile and Evergreen
- Available, Free Lot, and Valet
- Wheelchair Access