Detroit, MI 48205
- Hours: 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Mon.-Fri., 7 p.m.-2 a.m. Sat., 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Sun.
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Admission Price: $5 after 9 p.m. Sun.-Thu., $10 after 9 p.m. Fri.-Sat.
- Music Style: Dance, Pop, Rhythm & Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, and Top 40
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
The 14,000-square-foot club features a helipad on the top of the building and the inside is reminiscent of a Las Vegas show with flashing lights and instant color changes. Managers say the adult club was featured in Club Magazine for best light and sound show in the United States. The stage and tables are granite and mixes Egyptian and Roman themes. No jogging suits or work uniforms allowed on entry. Swinger parties are featured here. Menu items including entrees such as lasagna, swordfish and lobster tail range from $14 to $55.
- Bar Style
- Mature Audience, Cigar, and Dance
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene
- Noise Level
- VIP, Dancing, Entertainment, Live Performances, Online Menu, Partial Nudity Allowed, and People Watching
- Locker Rooms and Lounges
- Cross Streets
- Eight Mile and Hoover
- Available and Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access